Thursday, November 18, 2010

Le Bonheur

I really don't deserve all of the good things that happened to me this week. I was not supposed to pass my calculus exam, let alone get a B, and I wasn't supposed to get a 95 on my chemistry exam, either. None the less, I am pleased.

I'm really looking forward to next semester. Hopefully my classes will be a little less vacuous, and hopefully the physics section I want will open up. I'll be taking CHEM 1212, CHEM 1212L, FREN 3010, CBIO 3800 (neurobiology), and then hopefully PHYS 1112 and PHYS 1112L, if it opens up. If not, I'll think of something else, I guess. It'll be 14 credit hours, but 18 real hours...yay science.

I'm working on the Anatomy and Physiology test for BSO. I think it will go well. I'm a hair nervous, but I'm sure everyone is, and it'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment